Barclays Bank Visa Bill Pay is a service from VISA and Barclays Bank that lets you pay your bills online securely with your Barclays Bank Debit card. It is an extremely simple, convenient and secure way to pay all your bills - electricity, telephone, mobile, insurance, gas, and other payments.
Visa Bill Pay offers you two convenient ways to make payments - you can either pay Right Away or alternately, you can register to receive bill alerts and then make payments.
Click here to Use Visa Bill Pay using Barclays Debit Card.
- Convenience - No tedious writing cheques/forms.
- Tracking - Let Visa Bill Pay track bill payments for you. No missed payments. No late fees.
- Safety - It is a Secured and encrypted transaction with your Barclays Bank Debit Card.
- Ease of use - Pay Right Away [no registration required] or Register and Pay.
- No transaction charges - Visa Bill Pay is free.
Get started now
You make payments through Visa Bill Pay using your Barclays Debit Card. Currently Visa Bill Pay offers two convenient services that you can use:
- Pay Right Away Service - This service allows you to make payments to your biller based on the physical bill copy that you have received. It is a simple way to pay bills. You need to select the biller you want to pay, provide details of your bill payment and authorise payment from your Barclays Bank Debit Card. That's it!
- Register and Pay Service - To be able to avail these services you need to complete a short registration process and only need to enter your biller details just once. Thereafter every billing cycle, in addition to the physical bill that you receive at home, you will also receive a summary of the bill electronically at Visa Bill Pay. You will receive email alerts informing you of the arrival of such bills for payment and will also receive email reminders for due dates and overdue payments.