Non Resident External (NRE) Savings Account
Manage all your basic rupee transactions in India easily with complete peace of mind.
- Opening balance of Rs 5,00,000 & Average quarterly balance of Rs 5,00,000
- Free Payable at Par cheque book
- Free Classic Debit Card
- Access your bank account at over 80,000 VISA/VISA Plus ATMs in India and over a million ATMs overseas.
- Free demand drafts payable at Barclays Bank branches in India
- Free SMS Alerts
- Free quarterly statements
- Remittances from outside India (SWIFT and telegraphic transfers)
- Personal cheque drawn on your account(s) outside India
- Proceeds of foreign currency notes/ travellers cheques tendered by you in person during your visit to India (amounts in excess of USD 5,000 or equivalent in currency or USD 10,000 or equivalent in travellers cheques should be supported by a currency declaration form)
- Foreign currency drafts issued by a bank outside India
- Transfer from another Non Resident External(NRE) account in India